File(s) not publicly available
The REMOTE Panel: A four wave longitudinal dataset of experiences with remote working arrangements during 2022
The REMOTE Panel is a four wave longitudinal dataset collected from over 3500 Norwegian employees over the course of 2022 to capture their experiences with remote and hybrid work arrangements.
The dataset is licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 for non-commercial use only. Note that the data will not be shared as long as the REMOTE project is ongoing, and all use of the data until the project is completed must be through REMOTE with one or more of the project members involved.
Users are asked to agree to the following terms and conditions when requesting the dataset:
1. I will not share the dataset with anybody outside the project that has requested the dataset.
2. I will require anyone in my team who uses this data to comply with the terms mentioned on this page.
3. Upon request from the authors at any time, I am obliged to delete any copy of the data I have.
4. By filling the request form, I will allow the authors to keep the information I provide (which is used by the authors to simply keep a record of who requested the dataset). Also, I will allow the authors to use this information to contact me.
6. If I violate any of the terms above, I will immediately delete the data and will not retain any portion of it.
7. By sending a request to access the dataset, I agree to all the above-mentioned terms.